Membership Of New Sections
- The AICR is open to all countries or regions noted for hotel or tourist activity in any part of the world.
- Colleagues occupying positions in deluxe or first-class hotels, who have decided to form a group, may request to the International President to vote for the creation of a new section.
- The International President will submit the candidature to the international committee, then to the Presidium, for acceptance, before placing this new section onto the agenda of the next General Assembly. At the General Assembly a vote will be taken which must approve admission by a majority of the members present or represented.
- This new section must have a committee in place prior to being officially established with a president, treasurer, secretary, events and social media positions. The minimum membership for a new section would be twelve new AICR members.
- Each new section must adhere to the local taxation legislation and conform to the international statutes in place.